What a charming movie. We've watched it with friends ages 6 to 65, and everyone enjoyed it! This is one of the better animations in recent years, and the story-line is engaging. We've watched it twice already. I'm sure it will be a regular favorite to pull out and watch.
I bought this DV as a birthday present for a small child. He loves it and watches it almost every day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
A vary funny movie that we have watched many time and have enjoyed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Great move that my grandchildren love and will watch many time! This movie was much cheaper from Overstock.com than in discount store. It came to my home quickly and the packaging was excellent.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
An absolutely delightful movie about a rat who dreams of being a Chef in France. Definitely as unlike as possible from the natures and dispositions of his family, this rat seeks a higher plane of creating the gourmet food he longs to eat. Filled with humor, excellent writing, excellent graphics and believable scenery, this movie steals your attention and keeps it during the time you are watching it. Delight at the sloppy, kind hearted brother who doesn't know what it is he is eating, but eats it any way. You'll enjoy the father who is a cross between Bill Cosby's Dr. Heathcliff "Cliff" Huxtable and a bit of Archie Bunker. This movie is fun, delightful, humorus for children and adults and something you will want to watch all over again.
This is the worst movie I've ever seen. It is NOT a children's movie. At one point, the man seems to be on TOP of the woman while french kissing. It's horrible. I totally regret buying it. I don't even want to give it any stars at all, not even one.
This movie is really cute. A young man befriends a rat that allow him to do something he has always wanted to do and a rat to follow is dreams. What a great message. Believe in yourself and allow our to help you. Sometimes you find help in the smallest, weirdest places. Really cute.
GREAT MOVIE,FOR ADULTS AND CHILREN.i HAVE BOUGHT IT FOR AN ADULT,AND CHILDREN, THEY HAVE ENJOYED IT,FOUND IT TO BE AMUSING!!.tHEY HAVE REPOTED THAT THEY WOULD RECOMMEND THE MOVIES TO OTHERS,AS ITS A NICE FAMILY TYPE MOVIE.iT IS WELL WOTH THE MONEY,AND GOOD VALUE TOO.