Quilts from the House of Tula Pink: 20 Fabric Projects to Make, Use and Love (Paperback)
Welcome to the world of cutting-edge fabric designer Tula Pink, where clever quilts show off fanciful fabric, and your imagination can be let out to play. Featu...
Tula Pink designed her first fabric collection in her living room in L.A., after work and on weekends. The day she left her job in L.A., she sent her collection to Moda Fabrics and by the time she got to Albuquerque, it was in production. Tula was a Senior Designer with Moda, as well as having her own design label with them, producing the incredibly popular Neptune and Plume collections among others. She currently works with Free Spirit and received rave reviews on her recent Parisville and Prince Charming lines. Her fabrics are designed not just for quilting, but for a whole lifestyle of DIY-ers.
Welcome to the world of cutting-edge fabric designer Tula Pink, where clever quilts show off fanciful fabric, and your imagination can be let out to play. Featuring fabrics that you know and love, Tula offers 20 patterns with her signature flair for color, design and original style. Between 10 amazing quilts and 10 extra-cool companion projects, you'll be inspired to play with fabric, color and design in a way like never before!
Step inside to find:
- 10 large quilt patterns, perfect for the bedroom or snuggling on the couch.
- 10 accessory sewing projects, like an embroidered lampshade and a fabric cuckoo clock, to make your everyday life extraordinary.
- Tips from Tula on choosing and combining fabrics, selecting a quilting motif, and even sketching your own fabric and pattern designs.
- Step-by-step illustrations (hand-drawn by Tula herself) and super-simple sewing techniques for successful quilt making.
|Genre||CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Quilts & Quilting|
|Publisher Date||2012-03-21 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Krause Pubns Inc|
|Unit weight||0.6 lb|
|Subtitle||20 Fabric Projects to Make, Use and Love|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.