Break Free from Your Sewing Machine
Imagine being able to quilt on vacation, at the beach, or virtually anywhere else you find yourself. Jessica Alexandrakis has traveled the world with her on-to-go sewing kit and small stash of fabric, creating strikingly modern patchwork along the way. Now she shares everything she's learned about this addictive, beginner-friendly technique.
• Sewing kit essentials that you can slip in your bag so you'll always be ready to stitch
• Color theory and stash organization tips for dramatic effects or scrap-happy results
• Creative patterns to combine hexagons, half-hexagons, diamonds, stars, squares, and triangles
• 10 step-by-step projects, including the hand-pieced Laptop Bag, Tanuki Stripe Throw, Falling Stars Baby Quilt, and Jessica's signature Travel Quilt
• 10 customizable quilt patterns with 40 vibrant color palette suggestions
Whether your style is classic or modern, Jessica offers a range of stunning projects, from small home accessories to full-size quilts, for all skill levels. So leave the sewing machine at home. Take your quilt to go.
JESSICA ALEXANDRAKIS learned to quilt while living in Hokkaido, Japan, in 2002. She loves scrap quilts, one-patch quilts, and quilting in public. She started blogging about her quilting efforts in 2006 and currently blogs at LifeUnderQuilts.blogspot.com. An active member of the NYC Metro Modern Quilt Guild, she lives outside of New York City with her husband and two children.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.