Bobbi Sandberg is a consulting accountant and retired CPA who has been a trainer, instructor, and teacher of all things computer in the Pacific Northwest for more than 40 years. Specializing in making 'numbers your friend', Bobbi has helped everyone from high-school students trying to figure out a way to pay for both college AND the prom to senior citizens trying to use 20th century dollars in the 21st century. She teaches at community colleges and senior centers where she is known for the handouts she provides. Some students say she provides a text book in specialized handouts for each class she teaches. Recognized by Intuit as a Certified Professional Advisor, she has been a user, advocate, and trainer of Quicken since its first DOS version in the 1980s.
The Only Official Guide to the #1 Personal Finance Software
Filled with insider tips and expert techniques, Quicken 2013: The Official Guide shows you how to manage your finances and assets with confidence. Discover the most efficient and effective methods for tracking your income, expenses, savings, transactions, investments, and so much more.
Fully endorsed by Intuit, makers of Quicken, this official guide saves you time and money by revealing how to maximize all of the software's powerful capabilities—including new features and hidden gems. You’ll get professional advice along with information about online resources to assist you in reducing debt, making sound financial decisions, and planning for a secure future.
- Customize Quicken for your preferences
- Track income, expenses, and cash flow
- Set up Online Account Services
- Automate transactions and tasks
- Analyze banking activity with snapshots, reports, and graphs
- Reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Take advantage of the budgeting and debt reduction tools
- Track investments and optimize your portfolio
- Monitor assets and loans
- Manage household records
- Save money and plan for retirement
- Simplify tax preparation and maximize deductions