Do more in less time!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, accountant, or bookkeeper, this comprehensive guide will help you get the most out of QuickBooks 2013: more productivity, more business knowledge, and more value! Drawing on her unsurpassed QuickBooks consulting and accounting experience, Laura Madeira delivers step-by-step guides and practical checklists for taking total control over business finances and improving everything from planning to reporting and payroll to invoicing.
• Create a new QuickBooks file; convert from other software; and set up users, permissions, and preferences
• New! Learn how to use tools specific to your version of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
• Understand QuickBooks lists from the chart of accounts, items, classes, and more
• Set up and manage inventory, vendors, customers, and payroll
• Track product or service sales and manage the profitability of your company
• Efficiently download bank and credit card transactions
• Master all the essentials of financial reporting; customize and memorize reports
• Review the accuracy of your data, with step-by-step instructions accompanied by checklists
• Share QuickBooks data with your accountant or client at tax time
• Use QuickBooks 2013’s tools for managing loans, planning and preparing for year-end, and syncing with Outlook contacts
• Efficiently review and correct client data errors, from misclassified transactions t...
Laura Madeira is the owner of ACS, Inc., a software sales and consulting firm located in the greater Dallas, Texas, area. She is one of the original members of the elite Intuit Trainer/Writer Network and a guest speaker for Intuit, sharing “What’s New for QuickBooks” each fall. She was also a founding member of the Intuit Customer Advisory Council and a recent member
of the Intuit Solution Provider Council. She is Advanced QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, Enterprise and Point of Sale Certified, and is also a Sage Certified Consultant representing Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Master Builder).
Laura is the author of QuickBooks 2012 In Depth , a 700+ page reference and training guide. She is also the author of QuickBooks Solutions Guide , QuickBooks Essentials: For All QuickBooks Users , a 6+ hours of self-paced video instruction, and co-author of QuickBooks on Demand –all offered by Que Publishing.
For more than 25 years, Laura has worked with companies of all sizes and from many varied industries. Her focus has been to help growing businesses become more successful by automating their internal accounting processes and improving their overall business financial reporting.
Additionally, Laura is a guest speaker for Intuit, providing training to thousands of consultants and accountants nationwide at numerous events. She is also a respected author for Intuit, writing technical training materials and presentations in addition to documenting and reviewing competing software.
Laura earned her accounting degree from Florida Atlantic University. She enjoys photography, art, and camping with her family. When Laura is not writing, she enjoys reading a good book or two!
More information can be found by visiting her website: www.quick-training.com or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.