Q & A Constitutional & Administrative Law 2013-2014 (Paperback)
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation. Each book contains up to fifty essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly exami...
Helen Fenwick, BA, LLB, is Professor of Law at the University of Durham.
Gavin Phillipson, BA, LLM (Cantab), Solicitor, is Professor of Law at the University of Durham.
Routledge Q&As give you the tools to practice and refine your exam technique, showing you how to apply your knowledge to maximum effect in an exam situation. Each book contains up to fifty essay and problem-based questions on the most commonly examined topics, complete with expert guidance and fully worked model answers.
These new editions for 2013-2014 will provide you with the skills you need for your exams by:
- Helping you to be prepared: each title in the series has an introduction presenting carefully tailored advice on how to approach assessment for your subject
- Showing you what examiners are looking for: each question is annotated with both a short overview on how to approach your answer, as well as footnoted commentary that demonstrate how model answers meet marking criteria
- Offering pointers on how to gain marks, as well as what common errors could lose them: Aim Higher and Common Pitfalls offer crucial guidance throughout
- Helping you to understand and remember the law: diagrams for each answer work to illuminate difficult legal principles and provide overviews of how model answers are structured
Books in the series are also supported by a Companion Website that offers online essay-writing tutorials, podcasts, bonus Q&As and multiple-choice questions to help you focus your revision more effectively.
|Genre||LAW / General|
|Publisher Date||2013-01-30 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.0 lb|
|Series Name||Questions and Answers|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.