Project Management for Dummies (Paperback)
The tools you need for successful project management
In today's time-crunched, cost-conscious global business environment, tight project deadlines and stringent expectations are the norm. Now with 25% new and updated content, Project Man...
In today's time-crunched, cost-conscious global business environment, tight project deadlines and stringent expectations are the norm. Now with 25% new and updated content, Project Management For Dummies, 3rd Edition introduces you to the principles of successful project management and shows you how to motivate any team to gain maximum productivity.
You'll learn how to organize, estimate, and schedule projects efficiently and effectively. You'll also discover how to manage deliverables, issue changes, assess risks, maintain communications, and live up to expectations by making the most of the latest technology and software and by avoiding common problems that can trip up even the best project managers.
- The latest methods to manage resources and stay on track and within a budget
- New coverage of the pros and cons of virtual teams
- Fresh tactics for team motivation and the hottest risk management strategies
- Explanations of concepts tested in the PMP certification exam with study tips and practices to help you pass
Project Management For Dummies, 3rd Edition gives professionals like you everything you need to be successful project managers.
|Genre||BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Project Management|
|Publisher Date||2010-05-03 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.25 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
|Authors||Portny, Stanley E.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.