Project 2010 for Dummies (Paperback)
A friendly reference guide to Microsoft Project, the leading enterprise project management software
As project management software, Microsoft Project allows you to oversee your business activities effectively. You can manage resources, share p...
As project management software, Microsoft Project allows you to oversee your business activities effectively. You can manage resources, share project info, perform modeling and scenario analysis, and standardize reporting processes. This easy-to-understand guide is completely updated to cover the latest changes and newest enhancements to Project 2010 and shows you how to get Project 2010 to work for you.
After an introduction to basic project management concepts, youll discover the mechanics of using Project software to create and manage projects. Other topics covered include working with calendars, using and sharing resources, budgeting, formatting taskbars, gathering and tracking data, working with reports, and creating templates.
- Microsoft Project allows you to manage resources, share project information, perform scenario analysis, and standardize reporting processes
- Offers completely updated coverage of the new Project 2010, which is expected to implement the Office Ribbon
- Reviews formatting taskbars, gathering and tracking data, and working with reports
- Addresses using and sharing resources, creating templates, and managing projects
Let the friendly For Dummies writing style guide you through maximizing the new features of Project 2010.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Desktop Applications / Project Management Software|
|Publisher Date||2010-05-10 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.38 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies Series|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.