Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job (Paperback)
Be prepared for your next job interview with this tried-and-true advice
In today's tight job market, competition for programming jobs is hotter than ever. This third edition of a popular guide to programming interviews includes new code exampl...
John Mongan is a resident radiologist at UC San Francisco, conducting research in medical informatics. He has a PhD in bioinformatics and several patents on software testing technologies.
Eric Giguere is a software engineer at Google with over 20 years of professional programming experience. He has a master's degree in computer science and is the author of several programming books.
Noah Kindler is VP Technology at the security technology company Avira. He leads software design and development teams across several products with a user base of over 100 million.
In today's tight job market, competition for programming jobs is hotter than ever. This third edition of a popular guide to programming interviews includes new code examples, information on the latest languages, new chapters on sorting and design patterns, tips on using LinkedIn, and a downloadable app to help prepare applicants for the interview. Like its earlier editions, this guide covers what software companies and IT departments want their programmers to know and includes plenty of helpful hints to boost your confidence.
- Looks at current job search and hiring processes, such as the rise of LinkedIn and other social networks as recruiting resources
- Addresses the most important languages for a programmer to know and features examples in multiple languages
- Includes new programming questions designed to sharpen your knowledge
- Features all-new chapters on design patterns and sorting, including how to deal with memory constraints and mobility issues
Walk into your next job interview with confidence, knowing you have thoroughly studied this newest edition of Programming Interviews Exposed.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Software Development & Engineering / General|
|Publisher Date||2012-11-13 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Wrox Pr Inc|
|Unit weight||1.26 lb|
|Subtitle||Secrets to Landing Your Next Job|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.