|Up to 45% off Dining Room Furniture*||Up to 65% off Jewelry & Watches*||Up to 70% off Select Area Rugs*||Up to 25% off Select Bedroom Furniture*|
Nourishing and innovative paleo recipes to delight your family, impress your guests, and inspire your culinary talents while improving your health
• Includes more than 150 primal recipes, with more than 20 options for every meal of the day, including snacks and dessert
• Offers step-by-step advice to eliminate unhealthy carbohydrates and optimize daily protein and healthful fat intake
• Each recipe is free of grains, gluten, sugar, chemicals, antibiotics, and hormones
• Companion cookbook to Primal Body, Primal Mind
Improve your health, boost your energy levels, increase your brain power, live longer, and even save money on your grocery bills with 150 budget-conscious paleo diet recipes from gourmet chef Pauli Halstead. These easy-to-follow recipes provide more than 20 choices for every meal of the day--even desserts and snacks--and all are free of grains, gluten, sugar, chemicals, antibiotics, and hormones.
More than just a cookbook, Primal Cuisine also explains the dietary theory behind the primal lifestyle. Chef Pauli’s step-by-step advice to eliminate unhealthy carbohydrates and optimize protein and healthful fat intake demonstrates how the foods of our ancestors--such as wild-caught fish, grass-fed meats, and organic vegetables, nuts, seeds, and berries--are still the best choice when it comes to improving your physical and mental health.
From Mardi Gras Crab Cakes with Creole Remoulade to Beef Carpaccio Salad, from comfort foods like Sunday Roast Chicken with Herb Butter to completely sugar-free desserts like Lemon Cheesecake with Berries, this companion to the bestselling Primal Body, Primal Mind opens the door to a sustainable primal lifestyle of health, energy, mental focus, and long life using innovative recipes to delight your family, impress your guests, and inspire your culinary talents.
Pauli Halstead has been a Bay Area and Wine Country chef for more than 30 years. She began her culinary career in 1975 when she opened Pauli’s Cafe in the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. Now retired, she lives in Nevada City, California.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.