Pimsleur Conversational Mandarin Chinese (CD-Audio)
This course teaches Mandarin, also known as Standard Chinese. Mandarin is the official spoken language in Mainland China and Taiwan. It is also widely spoken in Singapore and Malaysia, and it is one of the five official languages of the UN. Mandarin is...
ITEM#: 3676356This course teaches Mandarin, also known as Standard Chinese. Mandarin is the official spoken language in Mainland China and Taiwan. It is also widely spoken in Singapore and Malaysia, and it is one of the five official languages of the UN. Mandarin is used in Chinese schools, colleges, universities, and in the media. Learn Mandarin Chinese today with Pimsleur.
Chinese (Mandarin), Conversational
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Mandarin Chinese language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
|Genre||FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY / Chinese|
|Publisher Date||2005-11-01 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Pimsleur Intl Inc|
|Unit weight||0.8 lb|
|Series Name||Simon & Schuster's|
|Edition Detail||Bilingual, Unabridged|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
I purchased this for my husband and he likes it very much.Read More
I purchased Pimsleur's conversational Turkish and loved it. The speakers' voices are clear and easy to understand and mimic. Overstock was out of the next version of Turkish, so I decided to try the Chinese. The English speaker's voice is much louder than the Chinese speakers. The male voice is very hard to hear and understand. The audio is not mixed very well. The voices are not balanced. I would not recommend it. In the meantime, I did get the comprehensive Turkish set. Be forewarned if you have the conversational version and get the more expensive ($200+) comprehensive version, the first 15 lessons are the same as the conversatoinal and you only get 15 additional. Very frustrating.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.