Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review (Paperback)
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review is a comprehensive active self-assessmenttool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in physical medicineand rehabilitation. The first question-and-answer review book ...
ITEM#: 15045507Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review is a comprehensive active self-assessmenttool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in physical medicineand rehabilitation. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will helpprofessionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in PM&R.
The book covers in detail the entire field of physical medicine and rehabilitation with morethan 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed rationales. Broken into15 topic areas,Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review highlights all of the keyconcepts in the PM&R curriculum for learning and individual self-assessment. Designedto test recall and sharpen skills, the book addresses the fundamental components ofPM&R training and practice. Suggested readings are provided at the end of each sectionfor further study.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of PM&R for self-assessment and review
- Over 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailedexplanations
- Question-and-answer format facilitates the recall of must-know informationand helps identify knowledge gaps for further attention
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A is available as a print text, enhanced e-book, or mobile app for on-the-go study anywhere
|Genre||MEDICAL / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|Publisher Date||2013-04-19 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Demos Medical Pub|
|Unit weight||1.84 lb|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
|Authors||Weiss, Lyn D., M.D.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.