Peterson's Master the GED 2013 (Paperback)
Peterson's Master the GED 2013 is a comprehensive guide that offers the essential test-prep and review material for the high school equivalency diploma test, including practice tests, subject review, and expert tips on how to score high on eac...
ITEM#: 13915987Peterson's Master the GED 2013 is a comprehensive guide that offers the essential test-prep and review material for the high school equivalency diploma test, including practice tests, subject review, and expert tips on how to score high on each GED test. Readers will find the GED information they need to know-scoring and passing requirements, how to prepare, and what to expect on test day.
- 3 full-length practice tests, including a diagnostic test to determine your strengths and weaknesses, with answer keys and detailed answer explanations for each practice test.
- In-depth review of each GED test subject with practice questions and easy-to-understand answer explanations, including Language Arts, Writing (Parts I and II); Language Arts, Reading; Social Studies (including Canadian history and government); Science; and Mathematics (Parts I and II).
- Links to HippoCampus.org in the Math, Science, and Social Studies sections, where interactive subject help is offered via high-quality multimedia lessons and course content.
- Exercises and drills for every type of question in each GED test subject area, with hundreds of practice questions and detailed answer explanations to reinforce key concepts.
- Expert strategies to strengthen test-taking skills.
|Genre||STUDY AIDS / GED (General Educational Development Tests)|
|Publisher Date||2012-05-01 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||3.55 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.