Paxinos and Franklin's The Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates (Hardcover)
In the years since its first publication, Paxinos and Franklin's the Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates has received virtually universal acceptance in neuroscience as the authoritative source for stereotaxic coordinates and delineations. ...
In the years since its first publication, Paxinos and Franklin's the Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates has received virtually universal acceptance in neuroscience as the authoritative source for stereotaxic coordinates and delineations. This atlas is constructed in the style of The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, the most cited publication in neuroscience. The completely revised and updated 4e ofPaxinos and Franklin's the Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates features high-quality color plates scanned by the renowned microscopy unit of the Allen Institute for Brain Science. Constructed by the leaders in neuroanatomical atlas development, the new edition will maintain the position of the atlas as an indispensable resource for scientists working on the mouse brain.
- 100 coronal diagrams and accompanying photographic plates spaced at 120-m intervals; diagrams completely revised
- 32 sagittal diagrams and accompanying photographic plates; diagrams completely revised
- 30 horizontal diagrams and accompanying photographic plates; diagrams completely revised
- The most accurate and widely used stereotaxic coordinate system
- Nomenclature and abbreviations harmonized with the atlases of the brains of the rat, chick, marmoset, rhesus and human
- Electronic diagrams available to purchasers of this book via booksite.elsevier.com/9780123910578/
|Genre||MEDICAL / Neurology|
|Publisher Date||2012-10-25 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||4.9 lb|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This product has not been released by the Publisher. Preorder today, and we will ship it to you upon its release. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.