Great fun for adults and older teens (language, language!) - imagine a road movie with funny alien and you'll have the idea. This is not the film for you if you are a devout Christian and/or can't take religious jokes. Most of it was filmed in New Mexico, particularly in Las Vegas, New Mexico. Simon Pegg & Nick Frost play ComicCon attendees on a trip to America & it's all fun & games when they meet an escaping alien named Paul. Paul is entirely computer generated but you forget this, since it's so well done. Sci-Fi aficionados will have a great time with this as it references many other films.
This movie is not for children or anyone who cannot tolerate extreme bad language. However, the movie does a great job of making the use of the language incredibly funny.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
We ordered the Dvd and it was sent in the mail very fast and it turned out great!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great