The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Paper Money 2014 is an indispensable, easy-to-use sourcebook for collectors. Filled with the most current values and the latest market reports, this guide has all the information you need to become a knowledgeable collector of paper money.
• Listings for every national note issued from 1861 to the present
• Over 6,000 current national market prices
• Hundreds of photos for easy identification
• An updated market review that traces current trends in collecting and investing
• A special report on uncut sheets and mule notes
• Extensive information on buying, selling, and grading notes at auctions, online, and through the mail
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.