The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Paper Money 2014 is an indispensable, easy-to-use sourcebook for collectors. Filled with the most current values and the latest market reports, this guide has all the information you need to become a knowledgeable collector of paper money.
• Listings for every national note issued from 1861 to the present
• Over 6,000 current national market prices
• Hundreds of photos for easy identification
• An updated market review that traces current trends in collecting and investing
• A special report on uncut sheets and mule notes
• Extensive information on buying, selling, and grading notes at auctions, online, and through the mail
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *