A poignant letter to President Obama's daughters and appropriate to all families who want to instill a message of equality and gratefulness for all who have helped make this country successful.... very appropriate for all children and adults as well. BRAVO!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
Very well thought out message. Great way to get across each person's worth and contribution to society. Most encouraging words with wonderful & meaningful illustrations. Kudos to both our President & artist. ~ Iz of Oshkosh
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Top Notch
I originally bought this book for myself, not realizing it was a children's book, so I sent it to my grand-daughter. This is for an older child, I'd say around 7 yrs and up. What a beautiful way to teach your child values and responsibility but also to be proud to be an American. Barak has also managed to write this book in a way so that when you read it to your child that he or she will also feel loved just for who they are right at this very moment. The book itself is also beautiful and should become a keepsake since it was written by the first African American president in the history of the U.S.
A treasure for the whole family. I will purchase extra copies and pass them on to adults and children. This book is a true keepsake.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome!
I order three books and was so delighted when they were delivered, I think if you invest ten dollars and purchase one you will want more, I hope to meet the President one day and have him sign one, I wish I had the money buy one for each child. The book is well written a illustrated for children to become inspired to become great people in one way or another.