Nikon D5100 for Dummies (Paperback)
A picture-perfect beginner guide to the new Nikon D5100
Eager to take a shot at using the exciting new Nikon D5100? Then this is the introductory book for you! Aimed at first-time DSLR shooters who need a friendly guide on how to use their cam...
Eager to take a shot at using the exciting new Nikon D5100? Then this is the introductory book for you! Aimed at first-time DSLR shooters who need a friendly guide on how to use their camera, this straightforward book is packed with full-color images that help demonstrate how to use features of the Nikon D5100. Coverage explores the on-board effects, low-light settings, and automatic HDR shooting. Clear explanations detail the ways in which you can use the new features of the Nikon D5100 to add unique shots to your portfolio while an explanation of photography terms gets you confident and savvy with this fun DSLR camera.
- Covers basic camera controls and functions, shooting in auto mode, setting photo quality, and navigating menus and the view screen
- Introduces the basics of photography, including the settings that control lighting, exposure, focus, and color
- Addresses the new low-light and HDR settings
- Encourages you to use the new onboard effects features and shares tips for improving images with editing software
Get a grasp on the fun Nikon D5100 with this fun and friendly guide!
|Genre||PHOTOGRAPHY / Techniques / Equipment|
|Publisher Date||2011-08-02 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.84 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
|Authors||King, Julie Adair|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.