Nikon Creative Lighting System Digital Field Guide (Paperback)
Detailed coverage of the three high-end speedlights built exclusively for new Nikon SLRs
Nikon speedlights put creative control of flash at the photographer's command, and with Nikon's Creative Lighting System, flash control is practically int...
ITEM#: 13447203Detailed coverage of the three high-end speedlights built exclusively for new Nikon SLRs
Nikon speedlights put creative control of flash at the photographer's command, and with Nikon's Creative Lighting System, flash control is practically intuitive and possibilities are seemingly endless. However, setting up, synchronizing the equipment, and determining lighting ratios can be a daunting task. This new edition of a bestseller puts your mind at ease in a flash.
Award-winning photographer Benjamin Edwards begins with the basics and demystifies the complexities of using multiple speedlights, adjusting flash outputs, and setting up a wireless studio in an understandable, approachable way.
- Teaches you how to fill in shadows, reveal detail, and add a sense of motion or visual effects to your images, all with automatic ease and total wireless control
- Includes coverage of other Creative Lighting System components such as Nikon's wireless commander and macro speedlights
- Explores the basic functions of the SB-910, continues with the SB-700 and the similar, but less expensive, SB-600
- Boasts unique, detailed advice on lighting specific subjects: weddings, pets, product shots, corporate locations, portraits, large groups, sports, and much more
While the Nikon Creative Lighting System speedlights are like having a low cost, wireless, studio lighting system that's portable enough to fit in a camera bag, this invaluable guide does fit in your camera bag and goes where you go to help you take control of this amazing lighting system.
|Genre||PHOTOGRAPHY / Techniques / Equipment|
|Publisher Date||2012-03-06 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Unit weight||0.98 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.