To become a registered nurse in the United States, nursing school graduates must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). It is a computer-adaptive test with between 75 and 265 questions that can take up to 6 hours. Each year, around 200,000 nursing students take this exam. Strategies play an important role in passing the NCLEX-RN, which is a critical thinking test requiring students to go beyond simply recognizing facts.
In this guide, test-takers will have access to the most effective methods available to guarantee a passing score. Kaplan guarantees that readers will pass using our guide.
Kaplan NCLEX-RN is the only book to combine its unique strategy guide with a comprehensive review designed to meet the challenges of this rigorous exam, including:
* 2 practice tests (one in the book and the second both on the CD-ROM and online)
detailed answer explanations
* In-depth analysis of NCLEX-RN question types
* Review of alternate question types
* 47-item sample of Kaplan's rigorous NCLEX-RN Question Bank online
With more of the most challenging questions and a bold, user-friendly design, Kaplan NCLEX-RN will make readers assured and confident on test day.
Kaplan Nursing is the world’s largest provider of NCLEX-RN® exam review in live, live online, and self-paced classrooms. Its partnership with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins also provides nursing schools with Integrated Testing, an easy-to-use benchmark testing solution that helps identify and remediate gaps in nursing knowledge. For more information, visit us atkaplannursing.com.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.