My Xbox One
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to colorful Xbox One images that show you exactly what to do
Help when you run into problems with Xbox One, Kinect™, Xbox Live®, or SmartGlass
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Xbox One system
Full-color, step-by-step tasks show how to have maximum fun with your new Xbox One! Learn how to
• Set up Xbox One, Kinect, and Xbox Live quickly–and start having fun now!
• Personalize settings, gamertags, avatars, gamerpics… your whole Xbox One experience
• Start your party, add chat, use built-in Skype, even make group video calls
• Capture video of your best gameplay moments with Game DVR
• Watch great video from practically anywhere: cable or satellite, DVD, Blu-ray, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, and more
• Play or stream all the music you love
• Web surf with Xbox One’s supercharged version of Internet Explorer
• Use SmartGlass to transform your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows 8 device into a second Xbox screen or remote control
CATEGORY: Consumer Electronics
COVERS: Xbox One
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
Bill Loguidice is a critically acclaimed technology author, as well as co-founder and managing director for the online publication, Armchair Arcade (www.armchairarcade.com). A noted video game and computer historian and subject matter expert, Bill personally owns and maintains more than 450 different systems from the 1970s to the present day, including a large volume of associated materials.
Bill is the author of the following major books: Vintage Game Consoles: An Inside Look at Apple, Atari, Commodore, Nintendo, and the Greatest Gaming Platforms of All Time (2014), CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy’s Underdog Computer (2013), My PlayStation Vita (2012), My Xbox: Xbox 360, Kinect, and Xbox LIVE (2012), Motorola ATRIX For Dummies (2011), Wii Fitness For Dummies (2010), and Vintage Games: An Insider Look at the History of Grand Theft Auto, Super Mario, and the Most Influential Games of All Time (2009).
Bill was also a writer and producer on the 2014 feature film documentary on the history of video games titled Gameplay: The Story of the Videogame Revolution and is hard at work on other exciting books, articles, and creative projects.
Christina Torster Loguidice is a scientific, technical, and medical (STM) editor and writer. Over her publishing career, she has overseen numerous peer-reviewed clinical journals and healthcare technology magazines. Christina is currently the editorial director of Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging, a monthly, peer-reviewed, clinical journal dedicated to improving the care of long-term care residents. She is also a contributing editor on the clinical journal, Consultant, and reports from several medical conventions annually.
Christina is the author of the following major books: Cancer Nutrition and Recipes For Dummies (2013), My PlayStation Vita (2012), My Xbox: Xbox 360, Kinect, and Xbox LIVE (2012), and Wii Fitness For Dummies (2010).
Christina is also the developer and course instructor for the online course Explore a Career in Medical Writing. She also served as a production assistant on the 2014 feature film, Gameplay: The Story of the Videogame Revolution, a documentary on the history of video games.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.