My Kindle Fire HD
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Amazon Kindle Fire HD photos that show you exactly what to do
Help when you run in to Amazon Kindle Fire problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Amazon Kindle Fire
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping Your Amazon Kindle Fire working just the way you want. Learn how to
• Quickly master all the basics: reading, playing, watching, browsing, and more
• Read an eBook and listen to the audiobook at the same time
• Read periodicals in full color and zoom in on articles
• Discover Calibre, a powerful eBook management tool
• Control even the largest music libraries
• Stream the latest movies, and even watch them on your TV
• Instantly find out the name of a familiar actor in a movie
• Use your Kindle Fire as a digital photo frame
• Set up a safe and fun Kindle Fire environment for your kids
• Set up your email account to work on your Kindle Fire
• Talk to friends and family over Skype
• Post to Twitter and Facebook
• Surf the Web with Amazon’s innovative Silk browser
• Use Amazon Cloud to get your stuff anywhere—even if you left your Kindle at home
CATEGORY: Consumer Electronic...
Jim Cheshire has been writing about the Kindle since the very first Kindle device was released. Jim is an expert on technical devices such Amazon’s Kindle, Windows Phone, and Windows 8, as well as Web design and programming. Jim has written a dozen books on these topics and also shares his passion and knowledge with readers via online columns and articles. Jim helps developers make the most of Microsoft technologies. When he’s not working, Jim spends time enjoying his family and especially loves spending time outdoors.
Jennifer Kettell has written and contributed to dozens of books about software applications, web design, and digital photography. She also writes fiction. When Jenn isn’t writing, she can usually be found with her Kindle, reading almost a book a day. Jenn has lived all over the United States but currently calls upstate New York home. Visit her website at www.jenniferkettell.com.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.