My First Book of Horses (Hardcover)
This book then delves into all the need-to-know horse basics, including:
- How to identify all the most popular breeds of horses (including the Shetland pony, Arab, Tinker, Fjord horse, and American Quarter horse)
- Advice on tips on keeping a healthy, happy horse
- A step-by-step mane- or tail-braiding guide, grooming your horse, and cleaning up after your horse (yes, it must be done!)
- The details of horse equipment: saddles, horseshoes, boots, gloves, and helmets
- A full glossary of horse terminology so that you can speak the equine lingo confidently
|Genre||JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Horses|
|Publisher Date||2010-06-12 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Skyhorse Pub Co Inc|
|Unit weight||1.0 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.