Mr. Boston Official Bartender's Guide (Hardcover)
For 75 years, Mr. Boston has been America's bestselling drink-mixing guide
Every bartender's favorite drink-mixing guide is better than ever in this all-new edition. This guide features new cocktail recipes from well-known mixologists, easy-to...
ITEM#: 13593860For 75 years, Mr. Boston has been America's bestselling drink-mixing guide
Every bartender's favorite drink-mixing guide is better than ever in this all-new edition. This guide features new cocktail recipes from well-known mixologists, easy-to-use information on equipment, guidance on building your pantry and purchasing ingredients, helpful tips and techniques, and new photographs that showcase the beauty of the finished cocktails.
- Includes 1,500 drinks ranging from classics like The Old-Fashioned Whiskey Cocktail and The Martini Cocktail to regional favorites like the Ramos Gin Fizz and the Mint Julep to contemporary drinks like the Limoncello Sour and the Stone Wall
- Features new photography and nearly 200 new recipes for today's bartenders, including cutting-edge cocktails with sake, absinthe, infused spirits, and other contemporary flavors from the top mixologists
- Covers nearly every cocktail imaginable, from classic martinis to trendy cosmopolitans to holiday eggnog
- Updated with a new glossary for easily accessible descriptions of hundreds of spirits from the familiar to the obscure
From bar chefs to cocktail party hosts, Mr. Boston: 75th Anniversary Edition remains the most trusted guide for your bar.
|Genre||COOKING / Beverages / Bartending|
|Publisher Date||2011-11-15 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Unit weight||1.0 lb|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.