Does this come with the skills CD?
I was short a text/work book for a NA class. This was quicker than going through the publisher....
Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants: Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review (Paperback)
Get the most out of Sorrentino's Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 8th Edition, and prepare for your certification exam! This chapter-by-chapter workbook and competency evaluation review reinforces your understanding of textbook conten...
Get the most out of Sorrentino's Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 8th Edition, and prepare for your certification exam! This chapter-by-chapter workbook and competency evaluation review reinforces your understanding of textbook content with numerous exercises and activities. It includes over 100 checklists -- one for every procedure in the text. The competency evaluation review helps you prepare for the certification exam with content review, skills evaluation review, and practice exams.
- Comprehensive coverage corresponds chapter-by-chapter to the textbook.
- A wide variety of exercises enhances learning and keeps you interested.
- Over 100 procedure checklists allow step-by-step review of each procedure and for instructor and/or self-evaluation.
- Optional learning exercises are provided for longer programs and/or higher-level students.
- Independent learning activities in every chapter allow additional review and practice.
- Competency evaluation review section includes content review and review questions for all key topics as well as two practice exams that help to prepare you for the written certification exam; the skills evaluation review helps you practice the procedures you may be required to perform for certification.
|Genre||MEDICAL / Nursing / General|
|Publisher Date||2011-12-22 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||2.45 lb|
|Subtitle||Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
|Authors||Kelly, Relda T., RN|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
This is the textbook only.
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.