Mosby's Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference (Paperback)
Get fast access to important diagnostic tests and procedures with Mosby's Diagnostic & Laboratory Test Reference, 11th Edition by Kathleen Deska Pagana and Timothy J. Pagana. In this bestselling handbook, concise test entries are arranged alp...
Get fast access to important diagnostic tests and procedures with Mosby's Diagnostic & Laboratory Test Reference, 11th Edition by Kathleen Deska Pagana and Timothy J. Pagana. In this bestselling handbook, concise test entries are arranged alphabetically and reflect the latest in research and diagnostic testing. Each test entry includes vital information such as alternate or abbreviated test names, type of test, normal and abnormal findings, possible critical values, test explanation and related physiology, contraindications, potential complications, interfering factors, and patient care before, during, and after the test. To simplify lookup, related tests and studies are cross-referenced. A compact size, durable cover, and A-to-Z thumb tabs make this book ideal for quick reference on the job.
- UNIQUE! Each test entry begins on a new page, making tests easy to find.
- Alphabetically organized tests offer quick reference with A-to-Z thumb tabs, so you'll never have to search for a test by having to first determine its correct category or body system.
- User's Guide to Test Preparation and Performance provides an overview and guidelines for each type of laboratory test and diagnostic procedure, so you can minimize worry about having to repeat a test due to an error.
- Normal findings for adult (male and female), elderly, and pediatric patients are included where applicable.
- Increased and decreased abnormal findings are highlighted with directional arrows.
- Patient care sections provide step-by-step instructions for care before, during, and after the test.
- NEW monographs cover the latest in diagnostic testing, including anti-glycan antibodies, color cancer tumor analysis, drug sensitivity genotype, laboratory genetics, neuron specific enolase, pancreatobiliary FISH testing, Pl-linked blood antigen, and Septin 9 DNA methylation assay.
- UPDATED coverage reflects current research relating to accuracy of testing, diagnostic values of results, and patient care associated with each test.
|Genre||MEDICAL / Nursing / Assessment & Diagnosis|
|Publisher Date||2012-09-20 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.7 lb|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
|Authors||Pagana, Timothy J., M.d.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.