• Shouko Akira is also the author of Times Two (a collection of five love stories), published by VIZ Media.
• Betsucomi style art (rosy cheeks, cute, clean art) will appeal to Betsucomi enthusiasts
• Previewed and promoted in VIZ Media’s Shojo Beat magazine.
• Parents will love this squeaky-clean romance story. Think Archie Digests, or Saved by the Bell meets Veronica Mars.
• Published in Taiwan
After her politician father is disgraced in scandal, Haruna Aizawa transfers to a new school. Haruna is convinced that school life is like a monkey mountain—all the monkeys form cliques, get into fights, and get back together again. She even meets a boy named Masaru who reminds her of a baby monkey!
Haruna and Macharu head off to the amusement park for their official first date! But how romantic is the date going to turn out with scary roller coasters, guys hitting on Haruna, and even rowdy classmates popping up?
Shouko Akira made her debut in 1995 with Taiyo-kei ha Kimi no Mono (The Solar System Is Yours), which was serialized in Japan's Deluxe Bessatsu Shojo Comic. She is also the author of Times Two, a collection of five romantic short stories that's available from VIZ Media.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.