About the Author
Stephen Cawood is a former Microsoft SharePoint Program Manager who wrote specifications for SharePoint. He is currently the Director of Community and Support Services at Metalogix Software. Stephen blogs about SharePoint at http://geeklit.blogspot.com/.
About the Technical Editor
Sean Wallbridge, CISSP, MCSE, MCT, MCSA, is a SharePoint MVP and Evangelist. He is president and Principal Consultant of itgroove Professional Services Ltd.
Written by a former member of the SharePoint development team, this is a step-by-step guide to mastering the latest release of this integrated suite of server capabilities.
In How to Do Everything: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Stephen Cawood—one of the people who helped build SharePoint—offers advice from his many years of working with SharePoint customers, cutting to the core and focusing on key features to get you up to speed quickly. You’ll get easy-to-follow tutorials on blogs, wikis, MySites, Web parts, taxonomy, document management, workflow, publishing sites, team sites, and much more. Take full advantage of the content management, enterprise search, collaboration, and information-sharing capabilities of SharePoint 2010 with help from this practical guide.
How to Do Everything: Microsoft SharePoint 2010:
- Covers the key new features, including new out-of-the-box web parts and SharePoint taxonomy
- Contains step-by-step examples that walk you through the most common SharePoint tasks
- Explains how to use SharePoint Workspace to work with SharePoint offline
- Includes valuable advice from SharePoint experts
- Functions as a handy reference to learn new features and as a refresher
Your how-to guide to SharePoint 2010
SharePoint Concepts; Document Management; Collaboration; Taxonomy; Search; Navigation; MySites; Web Parts; Customization; SharePoint Workspace