Microsoft Outlook Plain & Simple 2010 (Paperback)
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Outlook 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to manage your email and schedule appointments, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward lan...
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Outlook 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to manage your email and schedule appointments, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll learn how to stay productive and in touch with all of your personal and business networks.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Send and receive messages, files, and photos
- Set up e-mail filters to weed out the junk
- Manage your contacts and stay in touch
- Keep track of your calendar and manage your tasks
- Read RSS feeds right from your inbox
- Jot down e-notes and keep a journal
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Jim Boyce has authored or coauthored more than 45 books about computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Plain & Simple and Microsoft Outlook Version 2002 Inside Out. He is a former contributing editor and monthly columnist for WINDOWS Magazine. He has worked with computers as a programmer and systems manager in a variety of capacities since the 1970s, and has a wide range of experience in the MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT, and UNIX environments.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Desktop Applications / Email Clients|
|Publisher Date||2010-06-15 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.25 lb|
|Series Name||Plain & Simple|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.