I ordered software and got a book about software, when I went to return it they charged me for shipping. Get a clue from Amazon, or lose customers. I will never order from overstock again, satisfaction is not guaranteed. I do $100s of business on line every month, 1 in 15 sales is incorrect and needs to be returned, real customer service takes into account the amount a customer will spend in the future before nickel and diming them for a single return. $2.98 shipping my $$$ I paid $$ to return a $20 purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked like sofware was really a book about the sofware.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? lousy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wrong product
This is a great book to help you learn to fly as a real world pilot does and helps you understand the mechanics of flying.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
In spite of Flight Simulator no longer being supported by Microsoft I would still recommend buying the product if you are interested in flight simulation or real flight. The product has great lessons and resources that allow a new user to experience the characteristics of flight and it is a great tool for learning instrument flying. I have been a user of fllight simulator since its inception and enjoy using it regulary. There are many other sources for purchasing add-on aircatft, scenery, etc, and great forums for obtaining help, many of which involve support and advice from real-world pilots and flight simulation designers.