Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies (Paperback)
Customer relationship management, or CRM, is certainly a hot topic in business today. If you have a small or medium-sized business, chances are you’re already aware of all it can do for you. But with so many options and so much to think about, how do y...
ITEM#: 11129581Customer relationship management, or CRM, is certainly a hot topic in business today. If you have a small or medium-sized business, chances are you’re already aware of all it can do for you. But with so many options and so much to think about, how do you get a CRM system in place with a minimum of hassle? Well, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is a great place to start!
Written by veteran CRM experts Joel Scott and David Lee, this friendly guide will have you understanding and using Microsoft’s CRM solution in a jiffy. Whether you’re considering a CRM system for the first time or you’ve decided to switch from another system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this book will make it easy to:
- Maintain and manage all your customer information
- Personalize Microsoft CRM to work for your business
- Set up CRM to support sales, marketing, and customer service
- Use the Outlook client
- Manage territories and business units
- Create and manage activities
- Generate quotes and invoices
- Implement and manage a marketing campaign
- Work with contracts, and much more
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is packed with information on the latest version, It will help you get a unified view of your customer information and interactions through integrated sales, marketing, and customer service features. And that, as every business owner knows, is important to improving your bottom line!
David Lee is president of Vertical Marketing Inc., a software consulting firm.
Scott Weiss is president and CEO of Core Solutions, Inc., a CRM consulting firm.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Programming / General|
|Publisher Date||2008-07-08 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.5 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies Series|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.