Kaplan Medicalís medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 is an all-in-one reference book for first- and second-year medical students to supplement medical school curriculum. Students can also use this comprehensive guide to study for the USMLE Step 1. With an A rating from First Aid's Step 1 resource reviewers, medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 integrates important information across various disciplines in one manual, structured by organ system.
This comprehensive guide:
* Provides a complete review of all core science concepts covered in medical programs and the USMLE and COMLEX exams.
* Complements both organ system and discipline-based curricula.
* Highlights high-yield Step 1 information with illustrated tables, bolded terms, and 12 pages of full-color medical photos.
* Features a fresh new design with more room for notes.
* Comes with a free mobile version for portable study.
Kaplan Medical, the leader in health sciences test preparation, offers a wide range of options for USMLE preparation, including live lectures, video lectures, books, and online products. All courses and products are focused on providing the most exam-relevant information available.
Authors Michael S. Manley, MD, and Leslie D. Manley, PhD, are the directors of Basic Sciences and Step 1 curriculum for Kaplan Medical.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *