MedEssentials for the USMLE Step 1: High-yield Review for First- and Second-year Medical Students (Paperback)
Kaplan Medicalas medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 is an all-in-one reference book for first- and second-year medical students to supplement medical school curriculum. Students can also use this comprehensive guide to study for the USMLE Step...
Authors Michael S. Manley, MD, and Leslie D. Manley, PhD, are the directors of Basic Sciences and Step 1 curriculum for Kaplan Medical.
This comprehensive guide:
* Provides a complete review of all core science concepts covered in medical programs and the USMLE and COMLEX exams.
* Complements both organ system and discipline-based curricula.
* Highlights high-yield Step 1 information with illustrated tables, bolded terms, and 12 pages of full-color medical photos.
* Features a fresh new design with more room for notes.
* Comes with a free mobile version for portable study.
|Genre||MEDICAL / Education & Training|
|Publisher Date||2012-10-02 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Kaplan Test Prep|
|Unit weight||2.4 lb|
|Subtitle||High-yield Review for First- and Second-year Medical Students|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
|Authors||Manley, Michael S., M.D.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.