great book=good tips and also a good read=helpfull in planting of containers
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
This is another container gardening book that I had checked out from the library a couple of times over the last couple of years and could never renew because there were always requests for it. It does not have glossy color photos, but it does have a lot of images. The descriptions and information are very detailed and well organized. Some recipes are included. I do not have a green thumb, but I feel this book will really guide me in creating a successful balcony container garden...which I am finally starting this year!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
This book has been one of my "bibles" for container gardening for at least 3 years. I am buying another to help my grandmother get started with containers so that she can still enjoy a garden without so much work. It has great information, low cost growing tips and is great to purchase before to help you plan out your tasty harvest.