Kaplan's Math for Nurses is a practical dosage calculation resource for today's busy health care professional. Written to meet the needs of practitioners of nursing at all levels, each chapter breaks down math concepts through step-by-step explanations, practice questions, chapter quizzes, and in-depth answer keys. Nurses can use this book as a review for certification or licensing examinations, or as a go-to reference in your workplace. Features:
* Examples and problems for oral, IV, and parenteral medication administration;
* Dosage calculation practice using dimensional analysis, ratio-proportion, and formula methods;
* NEW! More calculation space to work the practice problems;
* FREE! Wallet-sized pull-out measurement and conversions chart;
* Diagnostic quiz to help focus your review;
* Easy-to-follow examples and step-by-step explanations;
* Chapter quizzes with in-depth answer keys for immediate feedback.
Kaplan Nursing and Kaplan University School of Nursing offer a wide variety of programs for pre-licensure and post-licensure nurses. Kaplan Nursing is the world’s largest provider of preparation courses for the NCLEX-RN® exam, and offers classroom and online courses to graduates of U.S. nursing schools and nurses educated abroad. Its partnership with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins also provides nursing schools with a program of Integrated Testing that evaluates students’ level of nursing knowledge and remediates knowledge deficits. Kaplan University School of Nursing offers a dynamic educational experience through on-line learning, including a BSN Completion degree, a Master’s Degree in Nursing Science, a Master’s Degree in Nursing, and much more. Its faculty members are highly qualified nurse leaders who have a keen appreciation of the issues faced by working adults. Back
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.