Is this the latest edition?
Master the Boards USMLE, Step 3 (Paperback)
The only Step 3 board preparation guide to be linked, page by page, to a comprehensive Question Bank.
In order to study effectively for the Step 3 Board exam, students need a definitive, concise guide that contains only the most important...
ITEM#: 13012517The only Step 3 board preparation guide to be linked, page by page, to a comprehensive Question Bank.
In order to study effectively for the Step 3 Board exam, students need a definitive, concise guide that contains only the most important information needed to pass the test.Kaplan Medical Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 clearly outlines all Step 3 tested-content.
Drs. Fischer and Reichert present diseases in USMLE-style format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the most accurate and best treatment for a given diagnosis?
Kaplan Medical Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 features:
- A step-by-step approach to must-know concepts on the exam
- Keys to diagnosis, prognosis, and course of treatment for specific conditions, in sequential order
- Full-color diagrams, charts, images, and sidebars to aid in recall and retention for this broad-ranging exam
- Review of computer-based case simulations (CCS), which make up 20 percent of a studentís final score
Sonia E. Reichert, M.D., previously served as Director of Curriculum for Kaplan Medical and is currently an Internal Medicine Resident at SUNY Downstate at Brooklyn.She lives in Brooklyn, NY.
|Genre||MEDICAL / Test Preparation & Review|
|Publisher Date||2012-06-05 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Kaplan Test Prep|
|Unit weight||2.25 lb|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
It is a good book. Has everything you need to know. Also concise, which makes it better to understand. Since it's in colorful pages, makes it even more readable.Read More
Questions & Answers
Yes it is.
Is this new or used?
This item is new.
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.