Great product and while I was getting anxcious to receive it, I did within the promised time....
Mac OS X Lion for Dummies (Paperback)
The bestselling Mac guide, updated for the latest Mac OS X and now in full color!
Mac OS X Lion represents a new era in the Mac operating system. This friendly guide is fully updated for the latest Mac OS X and provides everything new Mac user...
Mac OS X Lion represents a new era in the Mac operating system. This friendly guide is fully updated for the latest Mac OS X and provides everything new Mac users and users upgrading to Mac OS X Lion need to know. A bestseller in previous editions, Mac OS X Lion For Dummies covers all the cool stuff and prepares you for the quirks. So whether it's your first Mac or just an OS upgrade, you'll learn to tame your Lion with the expert advice of Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus and Dummies.
- Covers using the Finder, customizing Lion, adding widgets to the Dashboard, organizing and managing files and folders, searching with Spotlight, and working with Spaces
- Explores browsing the web with Safari, using Apple Mail and iCal, connecting a printer, performing backups with Time Machine, troubleshooting, and setting up a network
- Walks readers through the new features of Mac OS X Lion, including FaceTime, Photo Booth, Launchpad, Mission Control, Full-screen apps, and more
- Gets you up and running with iTunes, downloading fun apps from the Mac App Store, and staying entertained with videos, photos, and other multimedia
You'll make your Lion roar with the friendly advice in Mac OS X Lion For Dummies.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Operating Systems / Macintosh|
|Publisher Date||2011-08-23 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||2.45 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Great product and while I was getting anxcious to receive it, I did within the promised time.Read More
I've just started to use the book to help me navigate my new Mac. I've already read many things that will help me to make the transistion fro a PC to the Mac. I'm looking forward to getting better aquaited with the book and the Mac.Read More
This is a very informative book on the new Apple operating system. It is a serious subject than in a humoreous way.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.