Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Florida is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Fish the Florida Keys, hit up a hot Miami club for all-night dancing, or kayak by cypress domes and mangroves in the Everglades; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Florida Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 50 color local maps
- Useful features - including Theme Park Trip Planner, Travel with Children,and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Miami, The Everglades, Florida Keys, Key West, Fort Lauderdale, Southeast Florida, Orlando, Walt Disney World, The Space Coast, Northeast Florida, Tampa Bay, Southwest Florida, The Panhandle, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Florida, our most comprehensive guide to Florida, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and...