I read this story to my sons classes, and it was a HUGE hit! The kids all loved it. And I had fun reading it. It was appropriate and entertaining.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
The book is great and my son loves it. But it took forever to come in the mail. By the time it arrived, I forgot I had order it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
my son (2 years) does not like to go to bed and wants me there every night, just like llama llama red pajama. I think this book has helped him understand that even if I'm not in the room with him, I'm still close. He also loves saying "llama" and "mama" with me, so it is a book we can "read" together!
This is a delightful story about a child who is afraid at night. My daughter identified with the title character right away, and was very relieved that someone else felt the way she did [and that the Llama was indeed comforted by his mama also!]