Literary Knits: 30 Patterns Inspired by Favorite Books (Paperback)
Literary Knits features 30 knitting patterns inspired by beloved characters from classic books; from Pride and Prejudice to Moby Dick, The Catcher in the Rye to The Chr...
Nikol Lohr is the creator of The Thrifty Knitter (thriftyknitter.com) and author of Naughty Needles. She contributes to many knitting books and e-zines, including Alt Fiber, Craftzine.com, Knitty.com, Vampire Knits, and Pop Goes Crochet. She and her sites have appeared in Playboy, Glamour, New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Entertainment Weekly, Time Out New York, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, and others.
Literary Knits features 30 knitting patterns inspired by beloved characters from classic books; from Pride and Prejudice to Moby Dick, The Catcher in the Rye to The Chronicles of Narniaand many more in between.
Inspired by some of the most beloved characters from favorite books, including an elegant Daisy Cloche inspired by The Great Gatsby and a late '50s-inspired Holly Golightly Dress imagined from Breakfast at Tiffany's, the more than 30 knitting projects in this unique collection will inspire knitters and book lovers alike.
- Each knitting pattern includes precise instruction and robust information on yarn selection and substitution
- Beautiful photography throughout offers ideas and inspiration for all ages and skill levels, including supporting photos for tricky or less commonly-known techniques
- Diagrams, assembly instructions, and schematic illustrations ease completion of each project
- A generous mix of knitting patterns for women, men, and kids
If you're a book lover who knits, or a knitter with an appreciation for vintage patterns, Literary Knits is a timeless collection of one-of-a-kind knitting projects.
|Genre||CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Needlework / Knitting|
|Publisher Date||2012-11-19 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Turner Pub Co|
|Unit weight||1.3 lb|
|Subtitle||30 Patterns Inspired by Favorite Books|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.