Foreword by Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father Of Guerilla Marketing, 21 million copies sold worldwide
• Have you lost the passion, the drive and the fire you once had for your business?
• Are you tired of riding the financial roller coaster, where sometimes your appointment book is overflowing with a waiting list and sometimes it’s empty as a desert?
• Are you hitting the “glass ceiling” of success that virtually every salon or spa owner hits - where income peaks, plateaus, and eventually goes down?
• Is your salon/spa business sucking the life out of you? Physically draining and preventing you from having a normal life, such as family get-togethers, time with your friends, your children’s sports day, dance performances, and so on.
• Are you sick and tired of wasting money on advertising that doesn’t get you new clients?
• Are you looking to expand to a bigger space or add another location but you are afraid to make the move?
• Are you sick of struggling, taking all the risks and putting in “sweat equity” that you’re about ready to throw in the towel and get a “regular job” with regular work schedule and regular pay?
• Do you want to continue running your salon/spa and have a great “lifestyle” with plenty of money to pay your bills, your mortgage, your car loan and to build a nest egg of cash while having the freedom to work less and when you want?
If you answered “YES!” to one or more (maybe all) of these questions, then Lies Salon Owners Believe is the book for you.
In this book, Dan Lok and DJ Richoux shatter the seven lies that are holding your business back. Next, they reveal the truth behind why most salon businesses don’t work - and what to do about it.
They also share with you strategies and techniques you can utilize to increase your odds of success.
Now is the time to t...
Dan Lok was a college dropout working as a grocery bagger in a local supermarket for minimum wage when he set out to make something of himself. A true immigrant success story - Dan came to North America as a teenager with little knowledge of English and no contacts. Through hard work, relentless determination and guidance from his mentors he became a self-made millionaire by the age of twenty-seven. As a salon owner himself, Dan “gets” what you are going through. He has survived staff walkouts, a sudden tax increase, and even a flood to his salon! His salon, Sweet Nail, is one of the most popular salons in Vancouver, BC. Widely celebrated as the “Salon Business Expert,” his new purpose in life is to help thousands of salon and spa owners all over the world increase their income while working less.
DJ Richoux is an entrepreneur and marketing coach who has over 19 years of practical hands on “street-smart” marketing and customer service experience. He has won international excellence in service award from Porsche and national excellence in service award from Jaguar. He accelerated annual sales of a company from $327,000 to 1.81 million in just 12 months as well as increasing quarterly gross sales of a another company from $222,000 to $497,280 within three months. For the last decade he has specialized in developing step-by-step systems that enable business owners to realize the true potential of their businesses. Now as a salon marketing expert, DJ is revolutionizing the way salon owners do business delivering them more freedom, more profit and more fun.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.