Lidia Bastianichone of the most beloved chefs and authors in Americapresents her most accessible and affordable cookbook to date, a gathering of the recipes that have become her go-to meals for her very own family. But these are not only Lidias p......more
Lidia Bastianichone of the most beloved chefs and authors in Americapresents her most accessible and affordable cookbook to date, a gathering of the recipes that have become her go-to meals for her very own family. But these are not only Lidias personal favorites; this book is a love letter to her fans. Here, she is giving us the recipes for dishes that you have raved and written about over and overthe best, the most comforting, and the most delicious dishes in her repertoire.
In Lidias Favorite Recipes, youll find a fresh take on more than 100 of Lidias signature and irresistibly reliable dishes, including:
· Fried Mozzarella SkewersSpiedini alla Romana
· Escarole and White Bean SoupZuppa di Scarola e Cannellini
· Ziti with Broccoli Rabe and SausageZiti con Broccoli Rabe e Salsicce
· Baked Stuffed ShellsConchiglie Ripiene al Forno
· Eggplant ParmigianaMelanzane alla Parmigiana
· Savory Seafood StewZuppa di Pesce
· Chicken CacciatorePollo alla Cacciatore
· Veal Ossobuco with Barley RisottoOssobuco di Vitello con Risotto dOrzo
· Cannoli NapoleonCannolo a Strati
· Limoncello TiramisuTiramisu al Limoncello
From the classic sauces to the delicious desserts, these recipes have been revised and updated to be more concise and clear, but just as soul-satisfying as ever. With new information about the affordability, seasonality, and nutritional value of the ingredients, this book shows there is no question why these dishes are the easiest and most enjoyable to bring to the family table for your most memorable moments. Beautifully illustrated throughout with full-color photographs,Lidias Favorite Recipes will give both new cooks and longtime fans something extraordinary to celebrate.
LIDIA MATTICCHIO BASTIANICH is the author of eight previous cookbooks, five of which have been accompanied by nationally syndicated public television series. She is the owner of the New York City restaurant Felidia, among others, and she gives lectures on Italian cuisine throughout the country. She lives on Long Island, New York.
TANYA BASTIANICH MANUALI received her PhD in Renaissance art history from Oxford University. In 1996 she started Esperienze Italiane, a travel company that arranges food, wine, and art tours to Italy. She also coauthors cookbooks with her mother, Lidia; manages Lidia's product line; and serves as the cultural and art consultant for the art series. She lives on Long Island, New York.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.