As you proceed on your path to personal growth and want to gain insight into what prevents you from being the husband, wife, parent, or creative person you were born to be, benefit from this inspiring and easy-to-use workbook by T.D. Jakes, author of the New York Times bestseller Let It Go: Forgive So You Can Be Forgiven.
More than a companion piece to Let It Go, this is a guide through an “exhilarating journey that will enable you to finally reach the potential you know is inside you and take you to a level of personal success you may have only dreamed of until now,” says Bishop Jakes. This workbook outlines the fundamentals of forgiveness and provides the spiritual and psychological tools to acknowledge and process feelings that may have held you back from fulfilling your greatest potential.
With this workbook learn how to:
• Sever the chains with which your past has held you captive, and launch yourself into a brighter future than you may have imagined.
• Break the powerful-but-invisible negative bonds that connect you in damaging ways to people who have hurt or offended you.
• Be set free to dream again and to pursue the vision you have for your life.
• Move beyond depression and bitterness and experience the freedom of forgiveness.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.