Intensive practice for the high-achieving SAT student seeking a score in the top percentile.
SAT takers are on the rise: 1.59 million students graduated from high school in 2010 having taken the SAT at least once. As the rise in the college applicant pool grows, schools can be choosier about who they accept and to whom they offer coveted scholarships and financial aid—making a high score a necessity. Students seeking to score in the top percentile need extra practice to achieve that top score. Kaplan SAT 2400 gives students the toughest practice questions, strongest strategies, and most thorough review to help them get the top score they need.
Kaplan SAT 2400 features:
· The toughest practice sets for all three sections of the SAT
· Detailed answer explanations
· Kaplan-exclusive tips from SAT experts, including SAT tutors and a student who got a perfect score on the exam
· Strategies for the most complicated short and long reading comprehension passages
· Time-saving strategies for the hardest math problems
· Step-by-step methods for writing top-scoring essays
· Techniques for the most challenging usage, sentence correction, and paragraph correction questions
The SAT is administered in January, March, June, October, November, and December.
Kaplan is the Best Choice for SAT Prep!
With nearly 70 years of experience, Kaplan’s SAT products and programs are designed with students in mind. Kaplan’s unique combination of the highest quality study materials, realistic testing experiences, and dynamic writers, teachers and tutors is unrivaled. We have the test prep product that best meets each student’s needs—from online programs, classroom courses, small group and one-on-one tutoring, to self-study guides. We even offer help and advice on paying for college and getting through the admissions process. Kaplan provides advantages no one else can match!
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.