Kaplan's NAPLEX Review is a step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. This fully updated book provides Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies, as well as expert review and guidance as you prepare for the exam.
• High-yield content that targets the right details for the NAPLEX
• 200 comprehensive tables summarizing must-know drugs at a glance
• 2 full-length practice tests—1 in the book and 1 online
• End-of-chapter practice questions—PLUS 30 new calculation problems
• Detailed answer explanations
• Proven test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation
• Interactive online flashcards
Steven T. Boyd, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE, CDM earned his Pharm.D. degree at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy and completed his residency at University of Mississippi Hospital & Clinics.
Amie D. Brooks, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDE is Associate Professor in the Division of Pharmacy Practice at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy and a Clinical Specialist in Primary Care within the St. Louis County Department of Health.
Cynthia A. Sanoski, B.S., Pharm.D. is Chair of the Department of Pharmacy Practice at the Jefferson School of Pharmacy at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Karen Nagel, PhD is Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details