I thought this set was a bit pricy considering they were only paperback and as such wouldn't stand up to wear and tear as well as a hardcover book. I'll keep it because my granddaughters birthday is right around the corner and is an avid Junie B. Jones fan, but I think the discount, from a web site noted for it's discounts, was not all that great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photo looked somewhat larger then the actual box.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I felt the inclusion of the "(Hardcover)" in the title misrepresented what I was buying. The "case" they come in is a stiff cardboard, as I expected, however, the books inside are just skinny little paperback books, not hardcover.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average paperback books.
This is a great gift set I bought for my God daughter who loves this series, she's going to be very happy to have all of these and I love the little bus it comes in.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks as is
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was accurate
I purchased these books as a gift for my 7 year old daughter and she loves them. The bookcase is in the shape of a school bus. Very neat. I recommend this set for anyone who has children that love to read.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great books
I got this collection for my niece who is in the first grade and just had her seventh birthday. She told me for Christmas that she wanted "lots of chapter books." I really had no idea what that meant because I did not know her reading level at that time. When I saw how many books she got for Christmas, I made sure to get her books for her birthday. I remembered reading Junie B. Jones when I was younger and I loved how the series was expanded so Junie was also in first grade. I originally was not going to get the first 27 books, I was thinking of giving her the first 10 books, but O.co had a good deal in my opinion. I don't know what others have paid, but essentially I paid $3 per book w/tax included, not including the box. When my niece opened up her present, she had a big grin on her face and told her mom that she got a "bajillion" books. She actually came over to me to give me a hug and asked if I could help her open the wrapping from the books before she opened another present. If you have an elementary-school-aged girl who loves reading more than Justin Bieber (who was the theme of the party), then I would recommend this collection.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought th box would be bigger and in my memory the books were bigger. I wished there had been another picture showing the thin books inside the box or another item to see how big the package is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate. The website told me the books were going to be paperbacks. I knew I was going to get paperback books. The only fault is that the product is listed as "Junie B. Jones's Complete Boxed Set" and it's not the website's fault, but there actually is another book that is not a part of this collection.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The covers of the books amazed me. I'm not usually distracted by shiny objects, but the books had a metallic sheen to them. I really liked that. However, I had a problem with the box. Within the first 30 minutes of opening the package, the box actually ripped.
they have been sent back an new ones are being sent back to me. But for some reason I dont think it iwil be right .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked like it but not what it said it was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. they were all new yes but all paperback books