Features step-by-step projects and full-color examples
Create unique jewelry to wear with everything from jeans to a ball gown!
Want to make your own jewelry? This easy-to-follow guide gives you lots of hands-on instruction in making simple, fabulous jewelry and working with beads. From wire wrapping and knotting to weaving and polishing, you'll get all the skills you need to make necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pins, key chains, wine charms and items for the home.
Discover how to
* Create funky and elegant designs
* Work with leather, silver, and stones
* String, knot, and weave beads
* Avoid common mistakes
* Host a trendy jewelry party
Heather Dismore is a veteran For Dummies author who is actively involved in crafting jewelry.
Tammy Powley designs and maintains content for About.com's jewelry making Web site.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.