As a young person trying to learn to cook more than just Spaghettios and Totinos Crisp Crust Pizza, this book is a great first step. From how to properly cook an egg all the way to making your own curry paste, this is a very thorough but concise way to learn the essentials and more. I would recommend it to my friends and family. The only downside is that this book is written more for families than for a single person so if you're on your own, don't forget to divide the ingredients as needed. I learned this after making a pasta dish that will now sustain me for at least another week.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was in perfect condition.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was extremely close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
I talked on the phone with my grandson this morning and asked how he liked the cookbook. My grandson is 14 and will be a freshman in high school. He said it was okay..but thought there were too many fish recipes. He said he does not like fish. (Note: his Mother does not like fish.) I ask him to select a recipe for me to enjoy when I visit later in the summer and start practicing his cooking. I mentioned to him that he might have to cook for himself someday and not to assume that all women can cook. I think he was trying to be "cool" by not over exclaiming about this book. But I am sure he likes having it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? realistically
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. With Jamie's image it was easy to know that this might be a good cookbook for a teenage boy. My grandson said the qualifty was fine. It was a gift to him and I have only seen it online.
What a good cookbook good illustrations easy to follow recipes ,and some recipes are for two people which I found great as there is only my husband and I. healthy as well and the internet address for spices etc for peple like myself that live distant from large stores makes it easier to make most of the recipes I would highly recommend this book. Also the cover can be cleaned (messy cooks like me) need that.