Arrived fast; very good book dealing with depression and what it's like for kids growing up in today's society. Very uplifting like its movie counterpart.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a book
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Throughout this book i struggled to get through all of the painfully slow chapters. The ending was satisfactory, considering it taught you a life lesson and everything. The one thing i did enjoy was the realistic dialogue. The way the characters chose to word their thoughts were exactly what my friends would say. I was pleased to find out that this book was a satire and i know it's hard to bring out a funny personality through a book but Ned achieved it successfully, garnering handful of laughs from myself. Although i think the book could have been 10 chapters long if you pulled all the chapters together, it was interesting being inside of Ned Vizzini's head and riding along with him on his journey to self-discovery.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No