SUZANNE SOMERS has been dubbed a health pioneer by the Wall Street Journaland thanked by Dr. Mehmet Oz for teaching people to be crazy smart about their health. She is the author of twenty-four books, including the #1New York Times bestsellers Sexy Forever, Knockout, Ageless, Suzanne Somers Fast and Easy, andGet Skinny on Fabulous Food, and the New York Times bestsellers Bombshell; Breakthrough; Keeping Secrets; Eat Great, Lose Weight; Eat, Cheat, and Melt the Fat Away; Slim and Sexy Forever; andThe Sexy Years. Suzanne received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host in a Lifestyle/Travel Program for her weekly morning talk showThe Suzanne Show on Lifetime.
Why Wait to Feel Good Again?
If you're in your thirties or forties, your body is changing, and so are your moods, sleep, health, and weight. Tired of being at the mercy of your hormones? Armed with the knowledge in this book, you don't have to be. Perimenopause can be enjoyable if you know what to do. I'm Too Young for This!
details how you can get your body and mind back on track, safely and without drugs, including:
- How our bodies transition hormonallyfrom puberty through perimenopause.
- The common complaints of perimenopauseand hidden factors that may keep you symptomatic.
- What are the minor and major hormones, and the important role they play in feeling good and staying vibrant and healthy.
- What to eatincluding Perimenopausal Power Foodsas well as other lifestyle shifts that are critical to your successful transition.
- Cutting-edge research that proves the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormone replacement (BHRT).
- The Symptom Solver: a state-of-the-art guide to immediate relief for your hormonal complaints. Plus, how to find the right doctor as well as get your most frequently asked questions answered by expert hormone specialists.
Your life is about to change for the better. You can feel great, be vibrant, healthy, thin, and sexy! This book shows you how.