ITIL for Dummies (Paperback)
ITIL For Dummies provides an easy-to-understand introduction to using best practice guidance within IT service management. It breaks down the 5 stages of the service lifecycle into digestible chunks, helping you to ensure that customers receive ...
- Understanding how ITIL can help you
- Getting to grips with ITIL processes and the service lifecycle
- Implementing ITIL into your day to day work
- Learn key skills in planning and carrying out design and implementation projects
|Genre||BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Information Management|
|Publisher Date||2012-05-01 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.6 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.